Frequently Asked Questions
1. What happens after I sign up:
After sign-up, you will receive a email confirmation with your log-in details. Because access is based on your MLS ID, it may take up to 72 hours
(depending on day of sign-up) to verify your MLS access before getting full access to the getCMA application. Please e-mail us if you do not receive
your email confirmation within 72 hours of sign-up.
2. How long is the commitment that I have to make:
The real estate application is a yearly subscription. We are so confident you will be happy with this tool that we offer a 30-day unconditional money back guarantee.
3. How do I change my personal information:
Log into your account, click on "Welcome " and edit as desired.
4. Can I add a photo and/or company logo to the reports:
Yes, simply log-in to your account, click on "Welcome " and upload your photo and/or company logo.
5. Will I have to add my listings manually:
No, once you log-in, all your listings will be available to set-up the listing reports.
6. Are the listing reports sent from getCMA or me:
The listing reports are sent from our servers, but we are using your name and e-mail address so the e-mail will appears to come from you.
7. How do I change the date the listing report is sent each day or week:
You can set your reports to run manually or in auto-mode on a daily, or weekly basis. We recommend that you send them on a weekly basis.
8. How can I get a sample of the listing report before sending:
After setting your listing report criteria, simply click on the "Preview" button and view the report.
9. Where can I see previous issues of the listing reports?
By design, previous reports can not be viewed. The intention was for your seller clients the ability to see the pending and sold list build as
the listing moves forward. This helps get often much needed price reductions as your client is seeing other homes sell and not theirs.
10. Can the Client or I save the report after it is sent:
Yes, both you and your client can save the report as a pdf file. This can be done while in view mode after clicking on the link in the email they
were sent as part of your manual or automatic listing report process. The key to you saving the report is to copy (CC) yourself on all reports sent to your sellers.
That way you get the email as well.
Back to Top